24/7 US Support - We know your business uptime is important, and not everyone works at the same time. So we offer our clients 24 hour support 7 days a week. Enter a support ticket at any time and our engineers will respond as soon as possible.
Scalable, Upgrade at any time - Our plans are built with your company growth in mind. We can upgrade or even downgrade your account at any time. Since there are no contracts we can make changes that take effect immediately.
Powerful web interface - See your account balance in real-time, make account changes, enter a support ticket and much more.
We support Cisco IP Phones! - thats right, you can use your Cisco 7960, 7940 or 7970 model phones with your C9VoIP business service. Some other models may also be available. Speak with our sales-engineers to get custom information for your environment.
- Time of Day Call Preferences / Control
- Easy DID integration
- Easy relocation of service
- Quick and easy disaster control
- Block Lists - Submit numbers to our Block lists to keep from being disturbed
- Unlimited extensions - do you have a big company? or, Maybe you plan to hire a big staff for a short-term project? Use our unlimited extensions feature to build out an extension for all your staff.
- Auto-receptionist - Want that professional business image for people calling your company? Auto-receptionist is what you are looking for. Record your professional greeting and then let us setup the configuration behind the scenes to make sure your calls are routed to the right persons and departments.
- Dial-by-name directory - That’s right, just push a button and enter in the name by dialing a key for each letter. If your callers are not sure the person’s extension they can use this feature to find out easily.
- Flexible answering rules
- Cloud-based PBX - Our business packages are built on best in class cloud-based PBX servers. We use high quality data-center standard hardware and do NOT over-subscribe our servers. Using cloud-based PBX servers allow our clients to reach their C9VoIP services from any internet connection and enjoy easy scalability for upgrades.
- Departments with Call queues
- Advanced call forwarding
*Free porting transfer is only for new customers. New Virtual Office clients qualify for one free porting transfer of a Toll-Free, local DID, or Fax number. New Hosted PBX clients qualify for two porting transfers of either Toll-Free, local DID, or Fax number.
Our C9Fax Service features:
Customizable Fax Portal
Solid TDM Network (not fax over VoIP)
Lowest Virtual Fax Rates Around
No activation fees or additional charge for toll-free fax numbers
Selection from a large inventory of fax numbers
Ability to send a one-page fax in seconds
Ability to send faxes to multiple email addresses
Formats faxes as a PDF file that fits most computer and smart phone screens
US and Toll Free vFax DIDs available for provisioning instantly
- Internet fax – send and receive
- Fax Software
- Email Fax
- Dedicated Fax number
- Receive incoming faxes in your email inbox
Our C9Fax service costs nearly 80 percent less than the leading “e”-fax service, and boasts a 99.93 percent success rate. Whether your fax document contains dense text with embedded images or you want to send it as a Word doc, PDF or JPG, our TDM-based network gets it there fast, every time. You choose whether to fax over the Internet, from Microsoft Outlook or from our standalone desktop client.
Keep in constant touch with your friends and family on your PC or Smartphone using our free chat client for computers and mobile phones.
Free chat client with smartphone/tablet apps available
Ability to chat from your PC or Mac with any SMS-enabled mobile phone
Low per-text pricing, or unlimited plans available